Many are the tales told of the Daughters of Khaine, those fearsome and bloodthirsty zealots who hail from the shadowed lands of Ulgu. Masters of blade and umbral magic, they seek out battle with manic fervour, for slaughtering foes and bathing in their blood grants them terrible power. Guided by the will of Morathi, their mysterious and cunning ruler, Khaines faithful go forth in search of conquest and sacrifice.
With Morathi ascended, the Daughters of Khaine are ready to take on the worst the Mortal Realms have to offer. With their mix of highly-mobile, aggressive units, empowering sorcery, and deadly Heroes, this is an army that wants to get in their opponents face. This battletome will help generals make the most of their unusual abilities and tactics. Customise your army to your preferred play style with six different Temples of Khaine, each with their own abilities, traits, and Artefacts of Power. This essential guide also contains a wealth of updated background material detailing the aftermath of events in Broken Realms: Morathi, painting guides, and stunning art.
This 104-page hardback book contains:
- Allegiance abilities for the Daughters of Khaine, including a variety of battle traits
- 6 Temples of Khaine, including abilities, command traits, and Artefacts of Power.
- Lore of Shadows spell table
- Prayers of the Khainite Cult prayer table
- 1 Ceremony of Blood battleplan
- Rules for creating a Daughters of Khaine warband for Path to Glory, including Champion and Followers Rewards Tables
- 7 warscroll battalions
- 23 warscrolls, including 2 endless spells and 1 Invocation of Khaine warscroll
- Pitched battle profiles for all units and endless spells featured in this battletome